There are three general categories of information we collect.
(1) Information you give to us.
(2) Information we automatically collect from your use of the Site.
(3) information collected from third parties.
We use your information in several different ways. What we do with your information depends on when we collect it and what we collect.
• Your name and contact details (such as your email address, mailing address , number).
• Additional profile information (such as gender & location).
• Your communications and contact history with us (such as chat and instant messages, or communications with our social media channels).
• Purchase history and saved items (such as what you bought and what you've placed in your cart or saved).
• Log data and other information (such as details about how you've used the Site, access dates and times, crash data, cookie data, location data, and page/product views or clicks).
• Sending you account information.
• Fulfill orders, provide refunds.
• To offer an improved user experience.
• To provide customer service and process returns.
• Communication, marketing, and advertising.
• To create and maintain a secure environment.
• We need your name and contact details to create your account. This information is necessary for the adequate performance of certain services and offerings on the Site, and to fulfill our contract with you when you place an order.
• We use your name and contact details to fulfill our contract with you and deliver your orders.
• We need your name and contact details to deliver important account information to you, such as order confirmations and notices, changes to account settings, and notices about the Site, or the terms and policies that apply to them.
• We use your saved products to help you make a purchase, and we use your purchase history to uphold our contract with you and ensure that you've had a great customer experience.
• We use your log data information to operate, protect, improve, and optimize the Site and to personalize and customize your experience.
• We may use automatically-collected information such as cookies and similar technologies to provide the most relevant advertising to you.
• We may use the information we collect or receive from third parties to deliver and personalize our communications with you.
Our Platform may provide links to other websites or applications that may collect personal information about you. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites.
• Functionality cookies, which allow you to navigate the site and use our features.
• Analytics cookies, which allow us to measure, analyze, and understand how our customers use the Site and to identify ways to improve both its functionality and your shopping experience.
• Customer preference cookies, which help us remember your preferences (like your language or location) and make your experience more personalized to you.
We may directly send you marketing communications and materials by email, postal mail and other channels to keep you informed of new products, promotions, and to provide other information we think may be of interest to you. You can stop receiving direct marketing messages from us at any time through your preferences or by clicking any "unsubscribe" link in any marketing message you receive from us. Please note that it may take up to 48 hours to process your request and update our systems. Note that if you request that we stop sending you marketing messages, we will continue to send you administrative and service communications (such as order updates and other important or transactional information).
Please note that if you use more than one name or email address when communicating with Markfour.qa or using the Site, you may continue to receive communications from us to any name or email address not specified in your opt-out request.
We may also display tailored interest-based advertising. Interest-based ads, also sometimes referred to as personalized or targeted ads, are displayed to you based on information from activities such as purchasing on our sites, visiting sites that contain Mark Four content or ads, or interacting with Mark Four tools. We do this using a variety of digital marketing networks and ad exchanges, and we use a range of advertising technologies as well as specific services offered by some sites and social networks, such as Facebook's Custom Audience service.
We offer you choices about receiving interest-based ads from us. You can opt-out of certain interest-based ads that use our cookies. Please note that if you opt out of behavioral advertising, you will still see advertisements - they will just not be tailored to your interests. Also note that deleting browser cookies can remove the cookie preferences you have made, so you may need to opt-out again in the future.
We maintain reasonable physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your information. Whenever you access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to our security guidelines to protect it against unauthorized access. However, by using the platform, the users accept the inherent security implications of data transmission over the internet and the World Wide Web which cannot always be guaranteed as completely secure, and therefore, there would always remain certain inherent risks regarding the use of the platform. Users are responsible for ensuring the protection of login and password records for their account.
We do not knowingly solicit or collect personal information from children under the age of 18 and the use of our platform is available only to persons who can form a legally binding contract. If you are under the age of 18 years then you must use the platform or services under the supervision of your parent, legal guardian, or any responsible adult.